Once you’ve created and saved a custom reporting table, you can access the full "Table settings" page, with more customization options.
Create or edit a custom table
- Log in to your Pinterest business account on your computer
- Click Ads in the top-left corner
- Click Reporting
- Click the Table dropdown in the top-right corner of the reporting table
- Click next to a custom reporting table to edit that table or create a new table
- From the "Table settings" page, click + New custom table to create or duplicate a table
- To create a new table, click Create as a new custom table then enter a table name and select a column setup
- To duplicate an existing table, click Duplicate an existing table then select the existing table from the dropdown menu and enter a name for the new table
- Click Create new table
- Check the box next to “Set as default reporting table” to see this data every time you open your reporting page
- Check the box next to “Save table to ad account” to allow other users with access to the account to use this table
- Click the checkboxes to select the columns for your custom table
- Grey dots indicate which columns are available for campaigns, ad groups, and ads
- Use the search bar to filter the list of columns you see
- To reorder columns in your table, click the dropdown menu under “Order selected columns” to see columns at the campaign, ad group, ad, product group, or keyword levels
- You can drag and drop columns at each of these levels to reorder them
- Click Save changes
To view data in your custom table, select its name from the Table dropdown menu at the top right of the reporting table.
Export a custom table
To download the exact view you see on your reporting table, click Export and select Report: current table view.