If you have a business account and claimed your website or published content on your profile, you can use the engagement tab to like or respond to comments or photos on your Pins in one place. If someone mentions you in a Pin, you can also respond through the engagement tab. You can also turn off the ability for people to comment or upload photos on any Pins you’ve created.
The engagement tab has two sections. Comments, photos, and mentions added by other people are on the left side. When you select one of the items, it’ll open in the center of the screen. You can also select items on the left side to mark them as read or unread.
Use the engagement tab
- Log into your Pinterest business account.
- Click the megaphone icon in the top-right corner to open the engagement tab.
- Click on an engagement on the left. The engagement will open in the center of the screen.
- From the engagement tab, you can:
- React or reply to a comment or photo.
- Turn off the ability for other people to comment or add a photo on a Pin you’ve published by clicking the edit icon then toggle the switch to turn off Comments and Photo Permissions.
- Remove a mention of yourself on a Pin or comment by clicking the ellipsis icon and selecting Remove @mention.
- Delete a comment on a Pin by clicking the ellipsis icon and selecting Delete.
You can also delete a comment or photo directly from a published Pin. Open the Pin and click the ellipsis icon below the comment and then click Delete on the comment or photo that you want to delete.