Set featured boards to welcome visitors to your Pinterest profile with a rotating showcase of your best ideas. Your featured boards sit at the top of your profile and automatically rotate, letting you decide how to introduce yourself.
This feature is currently only available on desktop.
Feature boards on your profile
- Click at the top-right of Pinterest to open your menu
- Click Edit settings
- Scroll down to Featured boards under Edit profile
- Click Edit next to Featured boards
- Select up to five of your public boards to feature
- Click Save
Your featured boards will show to users on all devices, but you’ll need to edit them from a web browser. If you choose not to feature anything, the featured boards section won’t appear on your profile.
Other articlesSkip Other articles Links
- Set up your business profile
- Edit your business profile
- Become an advertiser