If you have a business profile, you can use Storefronts to feature your shoppable products on your profile.
Use Catalogs to set up and manage a Storefront:
- Upload a data source to Pinterest through Catalogs
- Filter your products to create product groups
- Tip: Your product group name will be displayed with the Storefront. Use a Pinner-friendly name that reflects the products in your product group.
- From the Product Groups view in Catalogs, click the star to feature up to 8 product groups
Keep in mind:
- Pinners can see Storefronts across all platforms (web, iOS, Android).
- You can have up to 8 Storefronts.
- 3 products from your featured product group will be highlighted in each Storefront. Pinners can click into the Storefront to browse the products within that featured product group.
- Set up your business profile
- Edit your business profile
- Become an advertiser