The Pinterest app for Shopify isn't available to all advertisers yet. If you don't see the Pinterest app in your Shopify store, you can add the Pinterest Tag manually.
Use Pinterest to advertise the products you’re already selling on Shopify.
- Log in to your Shopify account
- Go to the Pinterest app on the Shopify App Store
- Review the permissions, and if you agree, click Install App
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish installing the Pinterest app on Shopify
- Hit a snag? Try these troubleshooting steps.
- The Pinterest app for Shopify adds the Pinterest tag to your site automatically. If you already installed the Pinterest tag, remove self-installed Pinterest tag code.
- Promote Pins and upload your product Catalog
- Measure your reach using Shopify or Ads Manager.
- Add your event codes
- Base code
- Enhanced match
- Event code
- Event code examples
- Examples of combined base and event codes
- IMG tag
- Install the base code
- Pinterest tag helper Chrome extension
- Pinterest tag parameters and cookies
- Set up the Pinterest tag
- Track conversions with Pinterest tag
- Verify the Pinterest tag
- See more
- Third-party tracking