You can manage your spend by viewing your monthly spend, setting spend limits and stopping your ads.
View monthly spend
View your monthly spend to keep track of where and how your budget is being spent.
Click Ads in the top-left corner
- Click Reporting
- Click Last 7 days beside Data filters and select “Last 30 days”
- Scroll down to see a detailed breakdown of spend by campaign, ad group or ad
Set daily or lifetime spend limits
Set daily or lifetime spend limits at the campaign level to guard against overspending.
- Click Ads in the top-left corner, then click Reporting
- Click the campaign you want to edit
- Click the pencil icon to the left of the campaign name at the top of the page
- Enter the amount you want to spend under “Daily spend limit” or “Lifetime spend limit”
- Click Save edits
Pause your campaigns, ad groups or ads at any time in Ads Manager to stop accruing costs.
Click Ads in the top-left corner, then click Reporting
- Click into the campaign, ad group or ad you want to edit
- Toggle the “Off/On” switch to “Off”
If you’re running a campaign with multiple ad groups, pausing one of those ad groups will stop running all the ads within that ad group, but won't impact the other ad groups in that campaign. If you stop running a campaign, you’ll pause all the ad groups within it.