Product Rich Pins let you show the most up-to-date price, availability, and product description on Pins from your website. We add product Rich Pins from sites where you can purchase those products. This means that you must be able to directly buy the product from your website before adding the product Rich Pin.
Add product Pins to your site
- Add Open Graph or Schema.org markups between the <head> </head> section of your HTML code for each page you want to enable product Rich Pins on
- Use our Rich Pins Validator to make sure we can see the Rich Pin data.
- If everything looks good, click Apply now. Make sure to pick the right markup type when applying.
Open Graph and Schema.org markups
Here are the required Rich Pin fields for each type of markup. Edit the capitalized or numeric green text to reflect your products.
Open Graph markups:
<meta property="og:title" content="De Young Copper Bookmark" /> <meta property="og:type" content="product" /> <meta property="og:price:amount" content="15.00" /> <meta property="og:price:currency" content="USD" />
<div itemscope itemtype="https://schema.org/Product"> <meta itemprop="name" content="De Young Copper Bookmark" /> <meta itemprop="url" content="Https://shop.famsf.org/do/product/BK5160" /> <div itemprop="offers" itemscope itemtype="https://schema.org/Offer"> <span itemprop="price">.00</span> <meta itemprop="priceCurrency" content="USD” /> <meta itemprop="availability" itemtype="https://schema.org/ItemAvailability" content="https://schema.org/InStock" /> </div>
You don't need to add any markup if your website is hosted by Etsy, Teachers Pay Teachers, or eBay. New Pins from these sites will have product information on them within 24 hours.
To add product Rich Pins from Shopify, go to our Rich Pin validator page, paste in your product link and add ".oembed" to the end of your link—you'll see all the Rich Pin information for your product. Apply for Rich Pins from this page (make sure you select Shopify when applying).
Add Rich Pins to your Shopify store
- Go to a specific product URL on your Shopify site (this is a page that has a “Buy” or “add to bag” button)
- Copy and paste this product URL into the Rich Pin validator and type .oembed to the end of your product URL
- Click Validate
- After the preview appears, click Apply (you only need to apply with a single product URL from your website)
Your product Pins will become Rich Pins within 24 hours.
- Organic Pins
- Pinterest and your website