When you create or save content on Pinterest, you will allow everyone to see the ideas that inspire you.
There are two types of content that can appear on your Pinterest business profile:
- Published content: all content you create on Pinterest or content you save from a claimed website or a claimed account.
- Saved content: all content you save from Pinterest or a site that you do not own.
If someone visits your profile and you do not have any published content, they’ll see saved Pins and boards from your profile.
You can see how both published and saved content performs with Pin stats.
Create published content
There are several ways you can create published content for your Pins to appear under “Latest” Pins on your profile:
- Build a Pin: Upload your image, then add a title, description and destination URL
- Claim your Etsy, YouTube, or Instagram account: Pins created from these accounts in the future and Pins people have saved from your claimed accounts will be attributed to you as published Pins
- Connect your RSS feed: Connect your website’s RSS feed to your Pinterest business account to automatically create Pins from the content on your website
- Story Pins: Create step-by-step guides for ideas or curate a collection of ideas
- Video Pins: Upload videos to showcase your brand, idea or project
Add your website in your Pinterest business profile so that Pins that you save from your website will appear on your profile.