The reporting page consists of three main features: the graph, filters, and a reporting table.
View the reporting dashboard
- Log in to your Pinterest business account on your computer
- Click Ads in the top-left corner
- Click Reporting
The graph on the reporting page provides a visual representation of your ads performance. When you select new filters or change the reporting table columns, the graph will update.
The filters above the graph let you change the data shown in the graph and reporting table.
You can filter by:
- Date range: Choose a predefined date range or customize a specific date range (within the last 25 months)
- Objective: Choose which campaign objectives to view
- Status: Choose which statuses to view (at the campaign, ad group, or ad level)
- Conversion settings: Choose how to display conversion data
You can compare and export data across multiple campaign objectives. Click the Objective filter and select all the objectives you want to view. Click Spend in the top right corner of the graph to choose which metric—Spend, Impressions, Clicks, or Total conversions—to graph. Hover over a bar in the graph to see data broken out by campaign objective.
To compare data for Result and Cost per result, select a preset view in your reporting table. The result will be determined by the campaign objective.
You can also create a new filter by clicking Table filters. Click next to “New filter” and choose your entity, column, and comparator. For example, you could create a filter that shows campaigns with greater than 5 impressions, and any campaign that doesn’t meet that criteria will be removed from your graph and reporting table.
View or export your data in the reporting table.
Choose a preset view
In the dropdown at the top right of the reporting table you can choose a reporting view with preset metrics.
You can choose from these presets:
- Overview: Top-line metrics like impressions and clicks
- Delivery: Delivery metrics including a breakout of paid and earned metrics
- Performance: Conversion metrics for events captured by the Pinterest tag
Customize your table
Edit the reporting table without leaving the reporting view by customizing the columns with the quick edit tool. If a column is greyed out it can’t be removed.
- Click in the far right of the top row of the reporting table
- Click next to a category to review, select and deselect columns for the table
- Click to close a category
- After selecting or deselecting columns, click Save for later
- Add a name for your table or override an existing custom table by selecting it from the “Select existing table” dropdown
- Check the box next to “Make this table your default” if you’d like to see this table every time you open your reporting page
- Click Save
To switch your reporting table view to a custom table you’ve created, select your table name from the dropdown at the top right of the reporting table.
Once you’ve created and saved a custom reporting table, you can access the full "Table settings" page, with more customization options. Learn more about custom reporting tables.
View data for campaigns, ad groups, or ads
You can select specific campaigns, ad groups, or ads to narrow down the data you’re seeing.
On the reporting dashboard, scroll down to the reporting table
- Click the tabs at the top of the table to view data for campaigns, ad groups, or ads
- Click the checkbox next to the campaign, ad group, or ad you want to view
- If you select a campaign, you’ll only see the ad groups and ads within that campaign as you switch between tabs
- Enter the name of a campaign or ad group in the search bar to filter the data