The reporting dashboard summarizes how your ad campaigns are performing based on your objective, spend, Pin clicks and more.
View the reporting dashboard
- From your computer, log into your Pinterest business account
- Click Ads at the top of the screen, then click Reporting
On the reporting page you’ll see a graph where you can apply filters to see a visual representation of your ads performance, and a reporting table where you can view or export your data.
|Spend||The total amount you’ve spent during the reporting time period|
|Impressions||The number of times your Pins or ads were on screen|
|Pin clicks||The total number of times people tap on a Pin that leads them to a destination on or off of Pinterest|
|Outbound clicks||The number of times people perform actions that lead them to a destination off Pinterest|
|Cost per result||The average cost per result|
|CTR||The total Pin clicks divided by total impressions|
Customize the reporting dashboard
You can customize the data shown in the graph and the reporting table by selecting and creating filters. You can also customize how metrics are calculated in the reporting table by creating custom columns.
Use the filters above the graph to change the date range, objective, status or conversion settings. To see data for specific campaigns, ad groups, ads or keywords, toggle between the tabs located between the graph and the table, then click the checkbox next to the one you want to view. Note: If you select a campaign, you’ll only see the ad groups and ads within that campaign as you switch between tabs.
Select graph filters
Use existing graph filters to edit the information in your graph.
- Date range: Select a predefined date range or customize a specific date range within the last 25 months. If you launched a campaign within the last 24 hours and you do not see results in the graph, change the predefined date from Last 7 days to Today or Hourly. The default date, Last 7 days, doesn’t include the current date. You can select any 3-day range within the most recent 7 days to pull reporting data on an hourly basis. Selecting the Hourly predefined date will automatically display the most recent 3 days of reporting data on an hourly basis.
- Objective: Select one or more campaign objectives to view. For multi-objective reporting, select each of the objectives you want to view, then click Spend in the top-right of the graph to choose which metric to graph. Hover over a bar in the graph to see data broken out by campaign objective.
- Status: Select one or more campaign statuses to view. You can customize your view to see statuses at the campaign, ad group or ad level.
- Conversion settings: Select a conversion window, date and source. A longer attribution window will better measure how you influence people’s decision-making process on Pinterest. We recommend 30 days for clicks, 30 days for engagements and 1 day for views (30/30/1).
Create a graph filter
Create a graph filter to customize how performance is measured in your graph.
Select table filters
Use existing table filters to edit the information in your table.
- Overview: Include top-line metrics like impressions and Pin clicks
- Delivery: Include delivery metrics like paid and earned metrics
- Performance: Include conversion metrics for events captured by the Pinterest tag
- Video: Include views and completion rate metrics for video Pins
Create a table filter
Create a table filter to customize which metrics are included in your reporting table.
Create a custom column
Create a custom column using formulas and personalize how metrics are calculated and reported in your table.
Note: You can create as many custom columns as you like, but you can only save 10 custom columns in each custom table. Custom columns are saved at the advertiser level. If you delete a custom column, you may delete it from other account users’ custom tables. If you accidentally delete a custom column, you will need to recreate it.
Export data from the reporting table
In addition to creating a custom data view in the reporting table, you can also export data.