With a business account, you can schedule Pins for future posting. Whether you’re going on a trip or trying to Pin more often, use this feature to schedule Pins up to two weeks in advance.
For the time being, you can schedule Pins only on iOS.
Schedule a Pin
- From your profile, tap on the top navigation bar
- Select any image (videos cannot be scheduled at this time) or take a photo for your Pin
- In the ‘Schedule Date’ section, tap and select the date and time for your Pin
- Click Schedule
- Continue to title, describe, and edit your Pin as you like.
Though you can only schedule one Pin at a time, you can have up to 30 scheduled for the future. Note that once your Pins are scheduled, you are still able to make updates, like choosing to publish the Pin now or deleting it.
- Pinterest on your website
- Your content on Pinterest
- Rich Pins