|Awareness, Consideration, Conversion and Catalog campaigns are budgeted using campaign budgets. The video view objective uses ad group budgets.|
Campaign budgets aim to simplify campaign set up and improve performance by automatically adjusting spend across ad groups based on their performance, removing the need for you to manually review and adjust. Input how much you’re willing to spend for your campaign, and our technology will allocate that budget across ad groups in an effort to drive more results at an efficient price.
How campaign budgets work
Campaign budgets optimize spend across ad groups in an effort to deliver the most results for your campaign. The results each campaign optimizes towards will be based on the objective.
The Awareness objective optimizes for impressions.
The Consideration objective optimizes for pin clicks.
The Conversion objective optimizes for conversions.
The Catalog objective optimizes for pin clicks or conversions, based on your bid type.
You may find that ad groups delivering more results receive more spend than ad groups delivering less results within a single campaign. This is expected, and is meant to help you optimize your budget in order to help deliver the most results possible.
Set up a campaign budget
Create a campaign using campaign budgeting.
- Log into your Pinterest business account
- Click Ads at the top of the screen, then click Create ad
- Select your campaign objective
- Enter your Campaign details including Campaign name, Status, Campaign budget type: Daily or Lifetime, Campaign budget and Ad schedule
- Click Continue to create your campaign and move on to create your ad groups