The Pinterest tag tracks the actions people take on your website after they view your ads. Install the Pinterest tag on your site to get audience insights, create audiences and measure your return on ad spend (RoAS).
When you add the Pinterest tag to your website, you can learn which ads lead to more conversions and how people engage with your website. If you use the Pinterest tag, you need to disclose your use of conversion tracking on your website, as described in our Advertising guidelines.
Choose how to install the tag
- Install the Pinterest tag yourself. You'll need to get into your website's HTML to place the base code and event code.
- Use a tag manager or platform integration (you may already be working with one):
- Enter a developer’s email so we can send them instructions to set up the tag for you.
Other articlesSkip Other articles Links
- Add your event codes
- Base code
- Enhanced match
- See more
- Event code
- Event code examples
- Examples of combined base and event codes
- IMG tag
- Install the base code
- Pinterest Tag Helper Chrome extension
- Pinterest tag parameters and cookies
- Set up the Pinterest tag
- Test Pinterest tag events
- Track conversions with Pinterest tag
- Verify the Pinterest tag
- Pinterest tag integrations
- Third-party tracking