Collections let people find products from fashion to home decor Pins, making it easier to bring their inspiration to life. Once someone taps on a collections Pin, they’ll see a the search icon in the bottom-right. When clicked, white dots will appear on the Pin that people can then tap to view and shop exact or similar products.
Tag products in a collections Pin
If you have a Pinterest business account, you can manually tag your collections Pin with product links. Once you link your main Pin to your claimed website, you’ll be able to tag your products with links from any domain.
- Log into your Pinterest business account from your desktop
- Click Create at the top-left of the page and then click Create Pin
- Upload an image and add a Pin title, description and destination link
- Click the tag icon
- Click the plus circle icon
- Select whether you want to add an existing Pin, enter a URL or select a product ID from an existing Catalog
- Your Pins: Search by Pin title or description
- URL: Enter a website URL for a product
- Catalog: Enter an exact match of an uploaded product ID using lowercase letters
- Repeat steps 4-5 until you have 3 or more products, then click Save products
- Click Done
- Choose a board to save your collection to from the dropdown menu and click Publish
Note: When you add a product from a product URL, you’ll create a product Pin that lives on a protected board. Only you can view your protected boards, and they’re not visible to other people on Pinterest. You can access your protected boards by scrolling to the bottom of your profile, past your secret boards.
If you have a Pinterest business account and want to promote your collections Pin, learn how to create a collections ad.
Other articlesSkip Other articles Links
- Organic Pins
- Pinterest and your website