If your Pinterest app for Shopify account stopped working, try these troubleshooting steps:
Account not connected error message
Your password might have changed recently. Click Reconnect Pinterest Account and follow the instructions on screen to restore the connection.
Find Shopify products on Pinterest
Once your Shopify products are imported you can find them in your product groups.
- Log in to your Pinterest account
- Visit Ads Manager
- At the top menu, click Ads. Then click Catalogs, then Product groups
Out of stock products
If a product is a part of an active campaign, we'll still promote it even if it's out of stock on your Shopify store. If you want to stop promoting the product, update your active campaigns. Pinterest campaign promotion may not be managed via your Shopify oversell settings.
Control what products are promoted on Pinterest
Your product sync between Shopify and Pinterest happens automatically for as long as you have the Pinterest for Shopify app active and may not be paused. We won’t advertise your products until you choose to promote them, see our article about creating ads with Shopify.
I have more than one Pinterest Advertiser account. Can I connect my Shopify store to multiple Pinterest Advertiser accounts?
Only one Pinterest advertiser account can be linked to each Shopify store. If you want to connect a different Pinterest advertiser account you will need to either:
- Disconnect the existing Pinterest Advertiser account from your current Shopify store and connect a different Pinterest Advertiser account
- Create another Shopify store and connect the additional Pinterest Advertiser account
Other articlesSkip Other articles Links
- Add your event codes
- Base code
- Enhanced match
- Event code
- Event code examples
- Examples of combined base and event codes
- IMG tag
- Install the base code
- Pinterest Tag Helper Chrome extension
- Pinterest tag parameters and cookies
- Set up the Pinterest tag
- Track conversions with Pinterest tag
- Verify the Pinterest tag
- See more
- Pinterest tag integrations
- Third-party tracking