If your Pinterest for Shopify app is not working as it should, have a look at the troubleshooting tips below.
Your password might have changed recently. Click Reconnect Pinterest Account and follow the instructions on screen to restore the connection.
Your Shopify collections will be synced every 48 hours and added to your Pinterest account as product groups. You’ll find them by doing the following:
- Log into your Pinterest business account
- Click Ads, then click Catalogs
- Click View product groups
You can use these products to create shopping ads on Pinterest or on Shopify.
If a product is a part of an active campaign, we'll still promote it even if it's out of stock on your Shopify store. If you want to stop promoting the product, update your active campaigns.
Your products on Shopify will be synced to Pinterest as long as the Pinterest for Shopify app is active. We will not advertise your products until you choose to create ads.
Only one Pinterest business account can be linked to each Shopify store. If you want to connect a different Pinterest business account you will need to either:
- Disconnect the existing Pinterest business account from your current Shopify store and connect a different Pinterest business account
- Create another Shopify store and connect the additional Pinterest business account
Disconnect your Pinterest business account from your current Shopify account by doing the following:
- Open your Shopify settings
- Click Sales Channel
- Locate Pinterest, then click Remove
You can add up to 133 currencies to your store on Shopify and translate it into multiple languages. Additionally, you can set up international domains and install a geolocation app so people automatically see the right version of your store. Visit Shopify’s Help Center to learn more.