The Bulk editor is a tool that helps you create and manage thousands of Pinterest ad campaigns at once. To get started, download a
It’s important that you correctly set up your bulk editor spreadsheet otherwise your upload may fail. As you work, make sure that your bulk editor spreadsheet follows the below parameters.
Note: The CSV file can only be downloaded in English and the uploaded values must also be in English. We can’t accept other languages at this time.
- Set the status on new objects to “ACTIVE” if you’re ready for them to go live. Your ads will still have to go through ad review.
- To create multiple Pins in a campaign, copy and paste the same campaign and ad group info for all Pins within that campaign.
Note: Budgets and bids will run in your account currency. For example, if your business is in the US, you’ll be charged in USD.
- Add a row for each new keyword and type “CREATE” as the action in column A.
- Enclose your lists with brackets for any comma separated lists. For example, interests: [exotic pets,insects,mammals,cute animals] or locations:[662,525,124522,826047]
- You can set keyword-level bids. If the field is left blank, we’ll use the bid set at the ad group level.
Note: Targeting details such as interests, devices and genders, are set at the ad group level.
For a complete list of targeting codes, download each of the respective sheets:
Once you've formatted your template, you can create ads and campaigns with it.
- To make changes to your existing entities, include Edit as the action in column A. We'll ignore any rows without an action in column A.
- To create a new entity (campaign, ad group, or ad), add a new row in the sheet and include “CREATE” as the desired action in column A. Be sure to reference the parent ID in the bulk template you're editing and leave the other fields for that parent object blank.
- If you're editing ads, upload images or video for your ad creative in the Upload media section.
Once you’ve submitted your bulk editor spreadsheet, you can monitor its status to see if it was successfully uploaded.
If the status of the upload changes to Succeeded, your sheet was processed without any errors.
If the upload status changes to ERRORS or FAILED, click See details to see what changes need to be made, then click Download results to make the changes. Make your changes and re-upload your sheet. We’ll ignore any rows without an action in column A.
Learn more about
Note: Upload files are stored for 30 days and download files are stored for 1 day.