- Promoted Pins are only available to partners in the US, CA, UK, IE, AU, & NZ at this time.
- Você precisa de uma conta corporativa para usar Pins patrocinados. Inscreva-se ou converta sua conta existente para obter acesso.
- Agora você só pode patrocinar Pins do seu perfil para certificar-se de adicionar Pins e pastas antes de começar.
- Para acessar o Gerenciador de Anúncios do Pinterest, visite seu perfil ou apenas favorite ads.pinterest.com.
- There's no minimum cost. The amount you pay varies on your targeting and bid, and depends on your campaign type.
When you first access Ads Manager, you will be prompted to select your country: which will determine your billing currency. This will determine your billing currency Keep in mind you won’t be able to change this later.
- United States – USD
- Canada – CAD
- United Kingdom - GBP
- Ireland - EUR
- Australia - AUD
- New Zealand - NZD
Choose a goal for your campaign
- Name your campaign
- Lifetime spend cap (optional): You can set a limit for how much a campaign is allowed to spend. This is particularly useful for advertisers who have contractual limits who want a safeguard for overspending.
Choose your campaign format: Promoted Pins with one-tap take people straight to your website, where they can learn about your product or complete a purchase.
One-tap is good for driving traffic to your website. If your primary goal is to get website conversions, we recommend testing both Standard Promoted Pins and some with one-tap to see which works best for you.
After launching your campaign, you can switch formats at any time by clicking the “Edit ad group” button in Ads Manager.
- Name your ad group
- Select start and end dates
Decida se deseja veicular seu grupo de anúncios de forma contínua (que usa um orçamento diário) ou escolher datas específicas (você pode optar por um orçamento diário ou vitalício).
Se você veicula seu grupo de anúncios de forma contínua, veicularemos seu grupo de anúncios usando o orçamento diário que você designar, começando no próximo dia com base no horário UTC. Depois que o grupo de anúncios é criado, você pode editá-lo quando quiser e adicionar uma data de término específica.
If you pick specific dates, you can choose between entering a daily budget or a lifetime budget (in which case you must select an end date).
Add your ad group budget (this is not the same as your bid). Keep in mind you can’t change your budget type between lifetime and daily budgets after the ad group is created. However, you can have multiple ad groups with different budget types within a single campaign.
Daily budget: You can add a daily budget, which is the most you want to spend per day for each ad group.
Lifetime budget: You can select a lifetime budget when creating your ad group, which will require you to specify an end date. This will be the total amount you want to spend between your specified start and end dates. We don’t guarantee evenly paced delivery with lifetime budgets.
Targeting details must be added to the ad group.
- The default location targeting is for people in your business country. For example, US businesses will see that targeting defaults to all US locations.
- You can choose to target your Promoted Pin to any combination of US, Canada, and UK, at the country level or at the metro level. You can select DMAs in the US (we do not currently have targeting by state), metros in Canada and TV region codes in the UK. Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand do not have more granular location targeting. For a complete list of locations, please see here.
- Padrões para todos os idiomas
- Você poderá selecionar idiomas específicos
- Padrões para todos os dispositivos
- Você poderá selecionar dispositivos específicos
- Padrões para todos os sexos
- Não específico significa que as pessoas não selecionaram o sexo ao se inscreverem
- Vários Pins por campanha: o Pinterest fará uma otimização para mostrar os Pins com melhor desempenho dentro de cada campanha com maior frequência do que os outros. A inclusão de vários Pins Patrocinados em uma campanha também facilita o monitoramento do orçamento diário caso você esteja administrando muitos Pins Patrocinados ao mesmo tempo.
- Um Pin por campanha: dá a você controle total sobre a otimização e o teste.
- Naming your Promoted Pin is optional.
- Review the destination URL of your Promoted Pin. You can leave this blank if you want to use the URL saved on the organic instance of this Pin. Putting a value in this field will only change the destination URL for this Promoted Pin, in case you want to add any special tracking parameters. Keep in mind that we don’t support any link shorteners at this time.
Once you click on “Promote Pin,” it will go through our ad review process.
You'll be asked to set up your billing info the first time you promote a Pin. At this time, we accept debit and credit cards from the following countries: US, CA, UK, IE, AU, NZ. We don’t accept prepaid cards or Paypal
To update billing details and see how you’ve been charged, you can visit the Billing dropdown under your profile image in the upper right corner of Ads Manager. You can also go to your billing details directly at ads.pinterest.com/billing.
- Esse processo pode levar até 24 horas para ser analisado
- Você receberá um e-mail nosso enviado ao endereço de e-mail que consta em sua conta e verá a notificação em seu Gerenciador de Anúncios caso seu Pin seja reprovado
- Caso você adicione ou edite o público-alvo (interesses e/ou palavras-chave) ou edite sua descrição dos Pins patrocinados, ele será novamente submetido a análise e poderá levar até 24 horas para voltar a ser visto
- Caso você receba uma notificação de que seu Pin patrocinado foi reprovado, procure uma mensagem de e-mail enviado por firstname.lastname@example.org para descobrir o porquê
- Leia nossas Normas de Publicidade para conhecer as políticas dos Pins patrocinados. Para abrir um recurso contra um anúncio desaprovado, entre em contato com nossa equipe relatando a razão de esse anúncio ter sido desaprovado e as URLs de seus Pins patrocinados.
There are two ways to edit your campaign:
- In-line: From a campaign type overview page (e.g. ads.pinterest.com/traffic), hover over the campaign you want to modify. Click the pencil icon that appears to make your change. To change the campaign status, toggle the switch in the Off/On column. You can also pause or archive multiple ad groups at once by clicking on the checkboxes in the Actions columns and clicking on the action you want to take.
- Campaign page: Navigate to the campaign you want to update and click on the Edit campaign button in the upper right corner. The pause and archive toggles can be found in this edit modal. Make your changes and click on Save.
There are two ways to edit your ad group:
- In-line: From a campaign page, hover over the ad group you want to modify. Click the pencil icon that appears to make your change. To change the ad group status, toggle the switch in the Off/On column. You can also pause or archive multiple Promoted Pins at once by clicking on the checkboxes in the Actions columns and clicking on the action you want to take.
- Ad group page: Navigate to the campaign you want to update and click on the Edit ad group button in the upper right corner. The pause and archive toggles can be found in this edit modal. Make your changes and click on Save.
Note: If you edit targeting, the Promoted Pin(s) in the ad group may go back through the ad review process, which can take up to 24 hours.
To add more Pins to an existing campaign, create a new Promoted Pin through the + button in the upper right corner. From there, select the type of campaign you are running, then select the name of the existing campaign you want to add the new Promoted Pin to. You can only add Pins to campaigns that are currently running.
You can also navigate to the campaign in question and click on the "Create ad" button in the upper right corner.
Now there’s an easy way to create Promoted Pins directly from your profile (currently available only in the US, but will be launching in other countries soon!). Here’s how you can create campaigns that drive more traffic in just a few steps.
- Choose a Pin from your profile that you’d like to Promote and click the Promote button.
- Make sure the destination URL is for the page you want to drive traffic to.
- Add your daily budget. This is the most you’re willing to pay each day the ad is running.
- Tip: You’ll only pay when someone clicks through to your website from your Promoted Pin. If you want to calculate your lifetime budget, multiply your daily budget by the duration of your campaign and set your campaign duration.
- Add any keywords you want to target. This helps Pinterest show your Promoted Pin in relevant search results, categories and related Pin feeds. You can quickly bulk add keywords by copying and pasting a comma separated list of terms. If it’s your first time creating an ad, you’ll be prompted to set up your billing information.
- Cost per click for your campaign is automatically generated based on how many advertisers are competing for the keywords you're targeting and what they're paying. You can change it in Ads Manager.
- Click Promote to create your ad. It will go out for review, which may take up to 1 business day to complete.
- Review our Ad Standards to make sure your Pins are easily approved.
- You’ll begin to see campaign metrics in the Ads Manager after about 24 hours after your ads is approved.
- This feature is designed for traffic campaigns. You can always pause or edit any of your campaigns using the Ads Manager.
- Campaigns created using this feature will automatically default to targeting all genders, devices and locations within your country. This helps your ad get the most reach. If you want to refine this targeting, edit the new campaign the Traffic Campaign section in Ads Manager.
- Dashboards in the Pinterest Ads Manager are updated every 24 hours, so you’ll always see performance metrics from the day before, but not the day of.
- You can add traffic parameters to your Promoted Pin destination URLs, so you can easily measure the clicks you get from this Pin using third party analytics tools.