Ang Rich Pins ay nagdadagdag ng mga detalye sa Pins mula sa 'yong website. Sa ngayon, may limang uri ng Rich Pins: pelikula, recipe, article, produkto at lugar.
Add Rich Pins to your site:
- Prep your website with meta tags or an oEmbed endpoint. This can be a bit technical, so you might need to loop in your website’s developer. You can get quick instructions for each type of Rich Pin below.
- Test out your Rich Pins.
- Apply to get them on Pinterest.
Tingnan ang instructions para sa bawat uri ng Pin:
Magdagdag ng rich Pins sa 'yong Shopify store
- Go to a specific product URL on your Shopify site (this is a page that has a “Buy” or “add to bag” button)
- Copy and paste this product URL into the Rich Pin validator and type .oembed to the end of your product URL
- Click Validate
- After the preview appears, click Apply. You only need to apply with a single product URL from your website
- You will see your product Pins become Rich in 24 hours
Mga karaniwang tanong:
If you don't want the Pins from your site to include rich info, just add this tag to the HTML head section of your pages:
<meta name="pinterest-rich-pin" content="false" />
Yes, you will need to add Rich Pin metatags to any page that you want to appear Rich on Pinterest. You only need to validate and apply with one correctly marked up page in order to enable Rich Pins for any page containing metatags on your website.
No, you only need to apply with one page from your site. Once we approve your application, we’ll enable Rich Pins for your entire site.
If you're seeing We weren't able to retrieve any data from your URL, then Pinterest may be timing out before we can create a Pin on your site. Unfortunately, this isn't something we can fix on our end, and usually happens when a site is slow. This error also appears if your site blocks Amazon Web Services (AWS) requests. You'll have to remove this block before applying for Rich Pins.
If you're seeing It looks like your URL is missing some required info, then you're missing one or more of the required Rich Pin tags. Visit our developer site to learn which tags to add.