归因窗口是指用户购买你所在网站上的产品前，自查看、点击你的 Pin 图或与之互动之日起计算的特定天数。
- 如果你尚未在广告管理工具中选择归因窗口，系统将显示 1 天的查看数据、30 天的互动数据和 30 天的点击数据，也就是说，你会看到用户在查看你的 Pin 图后 1 天、与你的 Pin 图互动或点击 Pin 图后 30 天内的行动。
你随时可以点击下拉菜单，更改归因窗口设置，以显示 1 天、7 天和 30 天的查看和点击归因数据。如果广告管理工具中的转化设置报告首选项包括 60 天窗口，系统将默认选择下一个最近的窗口。
例如，如果你想查看用户在过去 30 天内查看、点击你的 Pin 图或与之互动后的购买数据，则可以选择 30 天的查看、互动和点击归因窗口。这样便可以查看用户是否在查看、点击你的 Pin 图或与之互动后采取行动。
你可以自定义日期范围，以查看所选时间段的指标和图表。最早的可用日期为 2020 年 2 月 7 日，这取决于你何时获准加入经过验证的商家计划以及你的标签何时安装和正常运行。如果你是 Shopify 商家，则取决于你何时集成 Pinterest 应用程序。
Split your data by paid and organic content
Click the directional chevron down icon next to the drop-down menu below Split by paid and organic. Select Revenue, Checkouts, Add to cart, Average order value or Page visits to view how many conversions are being driven by paid unassisted content, paid assisted content and organic content.
For example, if paid assisted content is the largest category, this means both your ads and organic Pins are working together to drive conversions.
View your performance over time
Click the directional chevron down icon next to the drop-down menu below Performance over time to view metrics on the graph and click the plus circle icon to compare two metrics on the graph:
- Revenue: Total revenue influenced by your Pins and ads
- Checkouts: Number of checkouts stemming from your Pins and ads
- Average order value: Average value of checkouts stemming from your Pins and ads
- Purchasers: Number of purchasers stemming from interaction with your Pins and ads
- Page visits: Number of times people visited your website after seeing your content on Pinterest
- Add to cart: Number of times people added your products to their carts after interacting with your Pins
- Impressions: Number of times your Pins were shown to people
- Clicks: Number of times people clicked your Pin to a destination on or off Pinterest
- Saves: Number of times people saved your Pins to a board
The graph lets you compare different metrics over the same timeframe. For example, you can compare the number of organic checkouts to the paid assisted checkouts during the same timeframe.
You can also split any metric by attributed action, conversion content, claimed account, device, source or format by clicking the directional chevron down iconthe directional chevron down icon next to Split by above the graph.
If you want to view total impressions, engagement, and audience metrics, go to Analytics.
If you want to view ad specific metrics such as return on ad spend (ROAS) or click per action (CPA), go to Reporting.
Track your activity funnel
Use the activity funnel to track how your Pinterest audience converted on the path to purchasing within your selected attribution window.
Total audience: The total number of people who have seen or engaged with your Pins
Purchasers: The total number of people who completed a checkout on your site after interacting with your Pins
Purchase rate: The percent of your total audience on Pinterest that completed a checkout on your site
Page visitors: The total number of people who visited your site after interacting with your Pins
Users who added to cart: The total number of people who added to their cart on your site after interacting with your Pins
View top converting Pins
View top Pins that led to conversions. Click the directional chevron down icon next to the drop-down menu below Top converting Pins to sort this list by checkouts, page visits or add to cart.
This gives you an idea of which top converting organic Pins you can promote to increase your conversions.
其他文章Skip 其他文章 Links
- 自然 Pin 图
- Pinterest 及您的网站